- Salary: £24,000-£26,000
- Full-time, usually based in central London, with remote working during the Covid-19 pandemic.
We are recruiting a Digital Officer to work in the British Association of Dermatologists’ Communications Team reporting to the Director of Communications. We are looking for an experienced communications professional, with digital expertise, to manage the day-to-day running of our social media channels, websites, and other digital initiatives, including apps and podcasts. The successful candidate will be the main website editor for all BAD websites.
Candidates for this role do not require development/programming skills but should be able to communicate project requirements to external agencies.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in digital communications, either in-house or agency, within a charity or healthcare setting
- Plenty of experience using CMS systems – specifically WordPress
- The ability to create compelling digital campaigns
- Excellent skills when it comes to creating engaging content for social media and websites, be that copy, images, video, or audio
- An excellent understanding of social media marketing
- Experience in the use of monitoring and analytics tools to evaluate digital platforms and content, and to plan future work
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, ensuring that brand guidelines are met, and that content produced is consistent
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, as this role will be working across all teams in the organisation, supporting their digital projects
- A history of delivering digital projects, such as websites and apps, working with agencies (either from the in-house side or agency side)
The successful candidate will also be expected to support the work of the wider Communications Team, as necessary, including public relations, public affairs, and events.
We are committed to being an inclusive and diverse organisation, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The deadline for applications closes on 1st February at 13:00.
To apply, please upload a CV and cover letter in Word format in the first instance – applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Interviews will take place on Friday the 5th and Tuesday the 9th of February.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.