This is a great opportunity to support the BFI’s activities, from the BFI London Film Festival and pan-BFI projects, to our regular programme of iconic, cult, classic and new cinema at BFI Southbank, your work will support our goal to promote, preserve and support film, and engage people worldwide with film and the moving image.
- Support the Associate Director and Business Partnerships Managers in generating new business for projects across the whole of the BFI Sponsorship portfolio
- Provide administrative and organisational support on projects across the BFI’s portfolio, focusing on account management and delivery of sponsorship benefits.
Experience & Skills
- Experience in sponsorship or a fundraising role within a not-for-profit organisation
- Organised and able to manage multiple priorities, projects and deadlines at once
- A proactive and customer focused approach delivered within a best practice framework
We support diversity and inclusion, and as an organisation recognise that we need to address under representation within our teams. As such we strongly welcome and encourage applicants from our under-represented groups; who identify as D/deaf and disabled and/or are ethnically diverse.
We guarantee a first interview to our under-represented groups who meet our minimum requirements. How we are doing, including our pay gaps and our commitment to Black Lives Matter can be found on our website.
The role is predominantly based at Stephen Street, however, in response to the current Covid-19 pandemic all team members are currently working remotely from home until the foreseeable future.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 28-33 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
Further details about the post can be obtained by visiting our website.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 12 August 2021
First interviews will be held on Thursday 19 / Friday 20 August 2021
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.