Do you want to be part of a team which is helping to beat heartbreak forever?
We have an exciting job opportunity for a talented Area Fundraising Manager for the South West, maximising income and awareness for the BHF by developing and implementing a plan to deliver against our ambitions.
Due to continued growth and expansion within the Community Fundraising team, we're looking for an ambitious, confident and engaging Community and Corporate Fundraiser to:
* Lead, manage and offer hands-on fundraising support to a dedicated team of Fundraising Managers to deliver both councils (patch) and country (area) targets.
* Lead the team to proactively build and develop fundraising groups, recruiting individual volunteers and supporters
* Secure transformative fundraising partnerships
* Nurture high worth opportunities, as well as deliver national campaigns, local projects and maximise community engagement.
* You'll also contribute and influence our UK-wide approach, helping us to shape our future.
The team combines experience from the private, public and third sector and we're looking for someone to join us with:
* A demonstrable track record of success in managing field fundraising, sales or marketing,
* Excellent people management skills and experience of motivating teams to deliver targets.
* Experience of volunteer management, and/or working with volunteers is highly desirable
This is a brilliant opportunity to join our energetic team looking to continue our recent track record of fantastic growth. We're looking for people who are as ambitious as we are, as well as being experts in their fields to help our vision become a reality. We're brave, informed, compassionate and driven and if that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
This is a rewarding and fast-paced role, in a regional home-based team. No two days will be the same as you'll be working with individuals, groups and corporates, supporting them with their fundraising ambitions.
We're brave, informed, compassionate and driven and if that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
You'll need to have:
* A full UK driving licence (there will be regular travel as part of your role)
* Previous experience of working remotely and you will need to a self-starter.
When you work at the British Heart Foundation, you become a part of medical history. Part of a world leading organisation that has played a role in decades of life saving breakthroughs, from heart transplants and pacemakers to stents and clot busting drugs. And we're not about to stop any time soon. We are here to beat heartbreak forever. To stop heart and circulatory diseases, stroke, vascular dementia and the impacts of diabetes devastating families. And if you want to help us get there sooner, you could be the Area Fundraising Manager we need.
Community Fundraising is all about being cause-driven and is a team at the forefront of our fundraising drive to power and accelerate our research. With an established world class team, we plan to significantly grow our income to £18 million by 2021 in order to have even greater impact on the people, patients and families worldwide.
How to apply
To apply for this role please click through to our website for further details. Our process involves submitting your CV and a supporting statement, which should outline your interest and explain how you meet the role's criteria.
Please note this is a home-based position. Candidates will need to live in the South West. Please mention in your supporting statement if you are planning on relocating.
Interviews will be held 2nd July 2019 in Bath
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
British Heart Foundation recognises and respects the value and diversity of all.