Do you have a background in technology, as well as a passion for digital products and systems? Are you methodical and analytical, yet able to build strong relationships?
If so, you may be a perfect fit for an exciting job opportunity here at the BHF for a Digital Business and Support Analyst to play an instrumental role in driving improvements to our digital user experience, system integration and internal system processes.
About the role
Your job, as Digital Business and Support Analyst, will be to evaluate requirements for new digital functionality from around the organisation, whilst creating detailed specifications/user stories and acceptance criteria.
You'll run workshops and meeting to gather requirements and define processes, as well as developing functional specifications and user stories and you'll work with external agencies to ensure requirements are effectively met, including working with the end users and undertaking testing.
Passionate about everything digital and with either a digital/IT degree or equivalent experience, you'll have strong business analysis skills with experience of working with internal stakeholders to develop an understanding of business needs and objectives.
You'll also need to have:
- A digital/IT degree OR the equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies
- Good knowledge of digital communications tools and tactics including video, updating and maintaining web pages, blogger engagement, social networks, search and digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience of working in a media / communications environment, delivering high quality, creative media activity, ideally in a health setting
- Experience of devising and developing creative media and communication strategies
- Good experience of requirements gathering
- Experience of working with data to produce fresh and compelling news stories
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills; able to translate technical terms for non-technical audiences
- A relevant qualification in media or communications would also be desirable.
When you work at the British Heart Foundation, you become a part of medical history. Part of a world leading organisation that has played a role in decades of life saving breakthroughs, from heart transplants and pacemakers to stents and clot busting drugs. And we're not about to stop any time soon. We are here to beat heartbreak forever. To stop heart and circulatory diseases devastating families. And if you want to help us get there sooner, you could be the Digital Business and Support Analyst we need.
How to apply
To apply for this role please click through to our website for further details. Our process involves submitting your CV and a supporting statement, which should outline your interest and explain how you meet the roles criteria.
British Heart Foundation recognises and respects the value and diversity of all.