Do you have a background in events or marketing? Do you have experience in runs and challenges? Are you results driven and want a chance to show your leadership skills to drive the events income for one of the UK's largest charities?
If so you could be the Fundraising Events Senior Product Executive we're looking for.
About the role
As Fundraising Events Senior Product Executive, your aim will be to grow our largest partnerships (25% of gross income) achieving new pipelines for charity of the year partnerships in the future.
Managing 2 Executives, your focus will be to drive acquisition and income performance.
You'll be responsible for:
- Managing key partnerships and charity of the year campaigns within the BHF's events portfolio
- Providing support and maintaining and overview of the Executives' work across their array of designated sporting events
- Taking a holistic view of team's budgets in expenditure and income
- Identifying and pursuing new opportunities to support the overall events strategy
With an organised approach to project based work, along with strong time management skills, able to work under pressure, you'll have experience of gaining and building partnerships and will have previous experience of having delivered projects before.
You'll also have:
- Experience of working in 3rd party sporting events e.g. running, cycling or trekking and/or a corporate fundraising team in the charity or marketing sector
- Experience of budget management
- Experience of working with CRMs
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Clear and concise verbal and written skills
- A methodical approach with excellent attention to detail.
We research all heart and circulatory diseases and the things that cause them. Heart disease, Stroke, Vascular Dementia, Diabetes and many more. All connected, all under siege. Because our research is the promise of future cures and treatments.
How to apply
To apply for this role please use the apply button below. Our process involves submitting your CV and supporting statement which should outline your interest and explain how you meet the role's criteria.
Please note this is a 9 month fixed term contract.
British Heart Foundation recognises and respects the value and diversity of all.