Do you want to be part of a team which is helping to beat heartbreak forever?
Do you have a track record in sales or account management and are now looking for a new challenge with one of the country's leading charities?
About the role
We're looking for a confident and engaging Fundraising Manager based in South West of Scotland area (KA; ML or DG postcode areas) to:
* Recruit, manage, and support volunteer fundraisers within the community, helping them to reach their fundraising potential
* Identify, develop and steward new relationships with corporate supporters, fundraising groups and high potential individuals
* Inspire and bring out the best in our supporters, corporate partnerships and fundraising groups, engaging them to help us beat heartbreak forever
* Enable our supporters to achieve their ambitious fundraising goals
We want to build great relationships with our supporters, helping them to achieve their fundraising ambitions which will allow us to fund research in to heart and circulatory diseases.
This is a rewarding and fast-paced role, in a regional home-based team. No two days will be the same as you'll be working with individuals, groups and corporates, supporting them with their fundraising ambitions.
The team combines experience from the private, public and third sector and we're looking for someone to join us with:
* Proven experience of meeting and exceeding targets and working to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* Excellent ability to motivate, inspire and influence people
* Strong networking skills and proven ability to build long-lasting relationships
* Proven ability to track and report on income
* Flexibility and willingness to travel where needed to support events - with access to a car and able to work evenings and weekends as needed
We're brave, informed, compassionate and driven and if that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
You'll need to have:
* A full UK driving licence (there will be regular travel as part of your role)
* Previous experience of working remotely and you will need to be a self-starter
When you work at the British Heart Foundation, you become a part of medical history. Part of a world leading organisation that has played a role in decades of life saving breakthroughs, from heart transplants and pacemakers to stents and clot busting drugs. And we're not about to stop any time soon. We are here to beat heartbreak forever; to stop heart and circulatory diseases devastating families. And if you want to help us get there sooner, you could be the Fundraising Manager we need.
How to apply
To apply for this role please click through to our website for further details. Our process involves submitting your CV and a supporting statement, which should outline your interest and explain how you meet the role's criteria.
Please note this is a home-based position. Candidates will need to live in or around South West Scotland. Please mention in your supporting statement if you are planning on relocating.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
Interviews are due to take place at our Edinburgh office on Tuesday 14th January 2020.
Here at the British Heart Foundation we celebrate diversity and make inclusion part of what we do every day. Diversity and Inclusion forms a main pillar in our People Experience Strategy and we drive our strategy through our diversity and inclusion leaders group Kaleidoscope. Our aim is for all of our colleagues and volunteers to bring their true self to work, so we can beat heartbreak for everyone.