Are you a marketing expert looking to put their mark on the work of one of the UK's largest charities?
About the role
The Circuit - the National Defibrillator Network is a UK wide transformational change programme to improve survival rates from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. The Circuit is now live in the West Midlands, Scotland and Wales and is being rolled out to the remaining 11 UK ambulance services. Its aim is to map the location of every defibrillator in the UK and increase the likelihood of it being used during an OHCA.
We are now ready to bring The Circuit to market and it is an exciting time to join the programme team. Your role will be to develop and deliver campaigns to find every unregistered defibrillator in the UK.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to use their creative marketing skills to help transform the survival rates from OHCA in the UK.
A dynamic, self-confident, highly organised marketing expert you'll enjoy the challenge of working on a fast-paced national change programme. You'll be an effective problem solver who can work with communications colleagues in ambulance services across the UK to identify bespoke communication and marketing plans to meet their needs.
With an IDM/CIM or similar marketing qualification you'll have experienced at running integrated multi-channel campaigns. You'll also have experience at effectively managing external agencies and will thrive working as a part of a multidisciplinary team.
To be successful in this role you have the following skills and experience:
* Marketing communications, including direct marketing and acquisition/engagement campaigns
* Experience of developing and delivery of integrated multi-channel campaigns including digital
* Previous experience managing external stakeholders, i.e. agencies and suppliers
* Working knowledge of data management, preferably in a membership and/or fundraising context
We're looking for an enthusiastic new member of the team with a positive, can-do attitude. Able to hit the ground running and work under your own initiative you'll have an open and approachable style of working happy to work with colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
About the Circuit - The National Defibrillator Network (NDN)
We are ready to bring the NDN to market and have primed rostered agencies to deliver the following:
* Using various models of delivery; motivate defibrillator guardians who are currently registered with our ambulance service partners on their legacy systems to re-register on The Circuit
* Find and motivate defibrillator guardians not already registered with our Ambulance Service partners to sign up to The Circuit. This will include creating a sense of urgency about the need to have every defibrillator in the UK mapped on The Circuit
* Motivate all guardians to continue engaging with The Circuit after initial registration and keep their defibrillator data up to date
* Celebrate the work carried out by guardians by ensuring that stories about lives saved are shared with all those registered on The Circuit
* Provide input and support for future development of The Circuit and related products.
How to apply
To apply for this role please use the apply button below. Our process involves submitting your CV and supporting statement, which should outline your interest and explain how you meet the role's criteria.
Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Here at the British Heart Foundation we celebrate diversity and make inclusion part of what we do every day. Diversity and Inclusion forms a main pillar in our People Experience Strategy and we drive our strategy through our diversity and inclusion leaders group Kaleidoscope. Our aim is for all of our colleagues and volunteers to bring their true self to work, so we can beat heartbreak for everyone.