Are you an experience account manager with strong sales generation skills? Could you help build and develop relationships with Universities for the BHF?
If so, we'd love to hear from you.
About the role
A core part of the Retail growth strategy has been the development of partnerships with a wide range of new channels including Companies, Universities and Local Authorities to source donated stock.
As University Accounts Executive, you'll be targeted on generating significant levels of stock for many of our shops and stores, primarily working with Universities across the South West to target students leaving at the end of the academic year
Essential to this growth strategy is the need for effective account management of existing partnerships developed in previous years to increase their value as well as the acquisition of new Universities to bring stock into the charity. The retail partnerships team now needs someone with strong new business/sales generation experience to pitch to Universities, develop and implement delivery plans for Universities for the Retail Division.
Reporting to the University Account Manager, you'll be responsible for all current University partnerships in the South West as well as:
* Securing further partners over the next 2 years to reach our 2022 targets
* Acting as the key point of contact within Retail
* Leading on the delivery of cross sell and upsell of additional stock generation, sales promotion and key charity campaigns in the region
* Diligent data analysis, evaluation of each activity and reporting
You'll also get the chance to be involved in ad-hoc projects as required.
When applying for this role, we'd like you to tell us about your:
* New business/sales generation experience
* Ability to pitch to, as well as develop and implement delivery plans for Universities for the Retail Division
* Excellent communication skills
* Data analysis and evaluation skills for each activity and reporting.
In return we offer a generous benefits package including flexible working, healthcare cover, dental plan, subsidised gym membership and substantial annual leave.
We research all heart and circulatory diseases and the things that cause them. Heart disease, Stroke, Vascular Dementia, Diabetes and many more. All connected, all under siege. Because our research is the promise of future cures and treatments.
How to apply
To apply for this role please use the apply button below. Our process involves submitting your CV and a supporting statement, which should outline your interest and explain how you meet the role criteria.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
British Heart Foundation recognises and respects the value and diversity of all.