Customer Service Volunteer - Mobility Aids
Come and join our friendly team based in Stockton and support your local community!
Location: Victoria House, Pearson Way, Stockton, TS17 6PT
We are interested in applicants who can commit to volunteering a few hours a week on any weekday (daytime Monday to Friday) on a regular basis.
We provide people in your community with wheelchairs on a short-term basis.
- Issuing and receiving wheelchairs (or other mobility aids equipment) using a computer based stock control system.
- Demonstrating how to use and look after our wheelchairs (and other equipment).
- Dealing with enquiries from people wanting to borrow a wheelchair (or other equipment) by telephone, face to face and online.
- The opportunity to meet new people and be part of a dynamic and inclusive team
- Free training and ongoing upskilling.
- Reimbursement of out of pocket expenses
- The chance to truly make a difference to local lives.
Connecting human kindness with human crisis