Worcester, Hereford and Worcester
Customer Service Volunteer - Mobility Aids
Commitment: Minimum of 4 hours per week on either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursdays
Location:Bradley Court, Berkeley Business Park, Wainwright Road, Worcester
Come and join our friendly team based in Worcester and support your local community!
We provide people in your community with wheelchairs on a short-term basis.
Our Customer Service Volunteers use their people and administration skills to serve the public who require a wheelchair or other mobility equipment.
Your time will help people in your community stay independent by accessing a wheelchair.
- Issuing and receiving wheelchairs (or other mobility aids equipment) using a computer based stock control system.
- Demonstrating how to use and look after our wheelchairs (and other equipment).
- Dealing with enquiries from people wanting to borrow a wheelchair (or other equipment) by telephone, face to face and online.
- The opportunity to meet new people and be part of a dynamic and inclusive team
- Free training and ongoing upskilling.
- Reimbursement of out of pocket expenses
- The chance to truly make a difference to local lives.
Click Apply Online to register your interest and we will be in touch to arrange a phone call with you.
For further information, please email: or call 03000 040309
Connecting human kindness with human crisis
More about British Red Cross
Posted on: 09 December 2019
Closed date: 16 December 2019
Job ref: REQ0000025HI
Tags: Social Care/Development