Lead Volunteer - Mobility Aids
Commitment: Approximately 1 day per week, flexible between Monday and Friday
Location: The Old Dispensary, 18 Catherine St, Plymouth PL1 2AD
Come and join our friendly team based in Plymouth and support your local community!
We provide people in your community with wheelchairs on a short-term basis.
A lead volunteer provides support to new and established mobility aids volunteers acting as the link between volunteers and the volunteering coordinator.
Your time will help people in your community stay independent by accessing a wheelchair.
- Meeting and supporting new volunteers and assisting the volunteering coordinator to deliver induction
- Supporting volunteers through coaching / mentoring
- Engaging with Mobility Aids Volunteers and coordinating their activity
- Tasks in keeping with the core volunteer role
- The opportunity to meet new people and be part of a dynamic and inclusive team
- Free training and ongoing upskilling.
- Reimbursement of out of pocket expenses
- The chance to truly make a difference to local lives.
Click Apply Online to register your interest and we will be in touch to arrange a phone call with you.
For further information, please email: or call 03000 040309
Connecting human kindness with human crisis