It is a hugely exciting time to be joining the British Red Cross. We launched our ten-year strategy last year with a focus on Disasters and Emergencies, Migration and Displacement and Health Inequalities. In line with this, we have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Strategic Funding Advisor to lead and drive income growth in line with our strategic goals.
Why this role matters
You’ll work in close collaboration with stakeholders across Programmes and Fundraising teams to create and deliver high quality and compelling content, products and materials that will enable fundraisers to raise income efficiently and successfully.
The role might be for you if
- You’ve got a proven track record of delivering high quality and compelling written materials for a range of different audiences.
- You have experience managing and delivering work / projects involving multiple stakeholders.
- You have good time management and organisational skills with the ability to work on several projects at any one time.
- You have excellent written communication and attention to detail, with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills across different stakeholders.
- You can translate technical programme information into compelling supporter communications. You will also have experience of writing proposals and communication materials for a range of donor audiences.
More about the team
The Strategic Funding team is a critical function, serving as the interface between Fundraising and Programmes both in the UK and internationally. The team drives income growth in line with BRC’s strategic goals and enables fundraising from institutions, corporates, trusts and foundations, major donors, community and supporter marketing.
Closing date for applications is 23:59, on Tuesday 10th August 2021 with interviews to follow week commencing 16th August 2021.
Please click on apply to redirect to our website ,where you can view the job description and person specification for full list of duties, responsibilities, and criteria, and submit your application.