Found on high streets up and down the country, our shops are great places to learn new skills and share existing ones. Join our enthusiastic teams and try your hand at all number of tasks. From serving customers on the shop floor, to learning about all the amazing things we get donated, there is truly something for everyone.
Health and Safety Statement
We take an individual approach to ensuring your safety.
We may ask you to complete a simple risk assessment. We will also have a conversation with you to discuss any restrictions that may still be in place in your region and identify any adjustments you may need.
We're sorry but at the moment we can't always host 15 - 17 year olds, we'll let you know after you've applied if this is the case.
Where you will be based
Why we want you
No two days in our shops are ever the same. From the exciting donations that come through our door, to the wonderful customers who shop with us. Our shops are ever changing, but one thing that never changes is that we need volunteers to help us to spread the power of kindness.
What you will be doing
- Talking to customers and providing great service
- Creating exciting displays
- Sorting and pricing donations for sale in the shop
The skills you need
- No previous experience is needed
- A warm smile and a friendly outlook
- You can commit to spending a few hours volunteering at a shop near you
What's in it for you
- Meet new people every day
- The chance to utilise your existing skills, share them with the team, and learn new ones