Volunteer Driver - Mobility Aids
Commitment: 5 hours per week on Monday's or Friday's
Location: Unit 9A, Brookefields Way, Manvers, Wath upon Dearne
Come and join our friendly team based in Manvers and support your local community!
We provide people in your community with wheelchairs on a short-term basis.
Our volunteer drivers use their people and driving skills to deliver or collect wheelchairs to/from people's homes equipping them to maintain their independence.
Your time will help people in your community stay independent by accessing a wheelchair.
- Delivering and collecting wheelchairs using a Red Cross van
- Loading and unloading wheelchairs ready for daily runs.
- Demonstrating how to use and look after our wheelchairs
- Using a computer-based stock control system
- The opportunity to meet new people and be part of a dynamic and inclusive team
- Free training and ongoing upskilling.
- Reimbursement of out of pocket expenses
- The chance to truly make a difference to local lives.
Click Apply Online to register your interest and we will be in touch to arrange a phone call with you.
For further information or support with your application, please email: or call 01227 864712
Connecting human kindness with human crisis