Volunteer Driver - Mobility Aids
Commitment: 5 hours per week on Tuesday's or Friday's
We provide people in your community with wheelchairs on a short-term basis.
Our volunteer drivers use their people and driving skills to deliver or collect wheelchairs to/from people's homes equipping them to maintain their independence.
- Delivering and collecting wheelchairs using a Red Cross van
- Loading and unloading wheelchairs ready for daily runs.
- Demonstrating how to use and look after our wheelchairs
- Using a computer-based stock control system
- The opportunity to meet new people and be part of a dynamic and inclusive team
- Free training and ongoing upskilling.
- Reimbursement of out of pocket expenses
- The chance to truly make a difference to local lives.
For further information or support with your application, please email: or call 01227 864712
Connecting human kindness with human crisis