The British Society for Immunology has a new role for an Administrative Assistant, created to help deal with our increasing workload during a period of sustained growth. The primary purpose of this role is to support the Society by undertaking a wide variety of administrative tasks, working with the team on membership, finance, communications and events.
This role is an excellent opportunity to learn more about a science membership body and develop a wide range of experience across a number of activities.
This is a fixed term contract for one year and the position is based in our London offices.
The successful applicant will have:
- proven experience of carrying out an administrative/governance admin role,
- an interest in working in a learned society or charitable organisation,
- willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends, with travel within the UK and overseas as required,
- experience of working across a team in a similar organisation to support key processes,
- be able to adhere to timelines and manage a busy and diverse workload.
If this appeals to you, then please read the job description before submitting a cover letter, CV and an outline of your suitability against our criteria.
Closing Date: 29th September 2017
Interviews will be held on 9th October 2017. The BSI may choose to appoint before the closing date for this role.
Due to the volume of applicants we will only be able to response to those called for interview.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.