This is an exciting and new post for Stamma, made possible by a grant from the National Lottery Community Fund.
Over the next 4 years we want to build our supporter base to 7,000 actively-engaged members who will support our services, lead our campaigns and help us to create a world where people who stammer can fulfil their potential. We are currently at 2,200. Your role is to help us reach a wider audience, sign up new members and support them in their backing of Stamma.
You will get to know the needs of those wanting to be involved in Stamma, whether it be as a supporter/member, donor, fundraiser or volunteer. You’ll set up systems to support them in their journey; you’ll design and launch scalable systems and responses; use one-to-one and one-to-few communication methods as well as qualitative and quantitative insights to improve people’s experiences of Stamma.
What we’re looking for:
- Ideally you will have used Salesforce before, and be at home using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- You’ll have used social media in previous roles, and will enjoy finding new ways of pushing messages out and making them stickier.
- You’ll have experience of supporting people in their fundraising via 10K, 5K runs, eg.
- You’ll have worked with volunteers before and may have supervisory experience.
- You’ll be used to tracking and analysing data and using this to plan, monitor and react.
- You’ll have experience at measuring supporter or customer satisfaction and using metrics to improve activity.
- You’ll have experience of creating communications and content for a variety of audiences and channels.
You’ll be personable, with high levels of emotional intelligence, great listening skills and comfortable talking to people from all backgrounds. You’ll be able to think strategically and creatively and build plans with measurable outcomes. You’ll be respectful and understanding of stammering and its impact, and be confident in projecting the ‘broad church’ Stamma vision.
For more information have a look at our website, download the pack and get the application form and monitoring form, back to us by 27th March.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.