The BTA wants a world where no one suffers from tinnitus. The charity is looking for a passionate, inspiring and creative Head of Communications, to lead a small team and deliver the PR program growing our brand and increasing reach and engagement.
One in eight people in the UK experience tinnitus. Only a small proportion of people with the condition know about the BTA. This new role will positively and proactively manage and improve the BTA’s reputation as an effective, customer-focused organisation which provides value for money and excellent public services to build on the reputation of the BTA to date.
- Developing and implementing our communications strategy
- Integrating our approach to external communications
- Leading the development of the BTA’s brand and presence across all communications and marketing channels
- Driving change and maximising our potential
- Understanding and responding to the needs of the tinnitus community
- The position will suit someone with Relevant, recent and substantial experience of working in communications work either in an agency or in house
- Interpersonal and strong spoken and written communication skills which engage audiences, encouraging understanding and participation
BTA welcomes applications from all candidates irrespective of age, pregnancy and maternity, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, or marital or civil partnership status.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.