A national healthcare research charity based in central London is seeking a Director of Business Operations to join their central team as part of a 12 to 13 months maternity cover.
This not-for-profit operates nationally, developing critical healthcare research programmes in partnership with universities, charities, private healthcare entities and many more. This is an exciting opportunity to be joining an enormously successful and growing organisation, at a time when healthcare delivery is more important than ever. The role will cover, though will not be limited to, the following:
- Managing outsourced contractual services (Legal, I.T., etc.)
- Designing reporting processes to ensure compliance with grant-funding & liaising with key contacts from funders
- Supporting operational delivery across multiple sites and consortium programmes
- Management of quality management system to a level equivalent to ISO9001 certification
- Providing secretariat duties for Board and Executive level sub-committees
- Management of 3 administrative and operational staff
You will be an experienced Operations Manager or Operations Director, seeking to join a collaborative and innovative team. Higher Education, Not-for-Profit or Healthcare experience may be desirable though not essential.
You will be available for interviews week commencing 20th April with a view to starting the role in June 2020.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please apply without delay.