An international development organisation based in South-West London is currently seeking a Head of Commercial Financial Analysis to join their expanding central finance team. This newly created position will be responsible for driving and implementing efficiency and change in the way the organisation advises their corporate services partners on new and current business cases. You will work on high value business cases (national and global) and advise SMT and Executive team members on appropriate strategies. Your duties will include (though will not be limited to) the following:
- Develop and analyse new business opportunities and tenders (ranging values from low to high value)
- Present business cases to SMT and Executive team members
- Develop financial modelling and business case templates for potential business opportunities
- Identify inefficiencies in current processes and implement improvement strategies as applicable
- Create and maintain complex financial models in support of relevant business cases
You will be an experienced financial analyst with strong technical modelling skills and an ability to business partner with a variety of non-finance stakeholders. CCAB qualified or equivalent - experience in the charity's sector is not mandatory though may be an advantage.
Please note that the position will likely be offered on a fixed-term basis initially with a strong likelihood of permanent being available thereafter.