As an integral member of the BTA team, the Recruitment Administrator will support the delivery of a range of services that the company provides to its charity clients.
Based in our Head Office in Stirling, the role includes providing excellent administrative support to our team of recruiters based in Stirling.
As the first point of contact with clients and candidates, the post-holder will represent the work, vision and purpose of BTA whilst also providing and gathering information to help the company deliver its commissions to its charity clients.
The post-holder will have specific responsibility for using our online database system and communicating with people who apply for the jobs that we are recruiting for on behalf of our charity clients. The key skill that we require is therefore the ability to research, organise, co-ordinate, record and use customer and candidate information on a relational database.
- Previous experience in an administrative, clerical or PA role. Recruitment Administration experience would be an advantage though not essential
- Previous experience of customer service or client engagement.
- Previous experience in entering data into a relational database and using databases to report and share information and communications
- Confident in managing and completing tasks to deadlines
- A positive and friendly approach
- Ability to prioritise and escalate where necessary
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- A confident and polite telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written skills to deliver high quality all-round customer service
- Competent IT skills in Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Well-developed social media skills
- Competence in using software design packages to produce information packs and marketing materials