World Vision is the world’s largest international children’s charity. Every day we bring real hope to millions of children in the world’s hardest places as a sign of God’s unconditional love. We’re able to do this because thousands of people in the UK are prepared to sponsor, donate, pray, campaign and share the stories of the children they support.
At World Vision UK, our aim is simple – to keep every child free from fear. We are also proud to be voted one of the Top 100 'Best Not-For-Profit Organisations to Work For 2015'.
As part of the ICT & Operations Business Partnering Team, you will be helping to drive the effectiveness of marketing and digital projects through the delivery of business and technical solutions enabling the organisation to achieve its strategic goals.
This is a highly collaborative role requiring the ability to work effectively with stakeholders from different areas of the business, and to analyse, document and propose solutions for the internal processing of responses to a variety of marketing activities.
We are looking for someone who brings with them many of the following skills and experience:
- Be qualified to degree level (or the equivalent)
- Has experience in working with CRM databases within a marketing environment
- Has excellent planning skills and experience of working within a project environment
- Has experience of understanding and explaining technical information to non technical people. Similarly be able to translate non technical requirements into a coherent technical requirements document
- Has experience as a Business Analyst and/or Systems Analyst
- Works accurately, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively to multiple deadlines
- Be team-spirited, creative and highly motivated
- Be quality-driven and able to work proactively on own initiative
As a Christian, this role offers you the opportunity to integrate your Christian faith within World Vision UK and be sensitive to its various expressions across cultures and denominations.
In addition to the salary offered, you can expect a good range of benefits including pension, subsidised gym membership, generous holiday entitlement and free parking.
This is an excellent opportunity to use your experience for a highly worthwhile cause. If you have the qualities required to succeed in this great position, please click to apply where you can view more details about the role, complete a short online form and upload your CV and covering letter.
Closing date: 14th February 2016
Please note that if response for this role is higher than anticipated, we reserve the right to commence interviews and appoint before the published closing date.
World Vision UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer
No agencies please