We’re looking for an experienced and dynamic Business Development Manager to help us meet our growth targets by managing sales opportunities and bringing new clients and projects into Hart Square.
We are looking for someone who has experience of the non-profit sector and who thrives on delivering all aspects of the business development cycle.
This role is about the management of sales opportunities and leads – it is a targeted sales role and you will carry a personal target be responsible for managing your own sales opportunities and pipeline.
You will meet with prospective and existing clients to assess their project and consulting needs and provide a sales proposal to them, and follow that through the sales cycle to closing the sale.
About Hart Square
Focusing purely on the non-profit sector, Hart Square is the leading provider of independent advice and project services. We advise and help our clients with their CRM, web and digital engagement challenges. We are an expanding company of around 25 staff. Most of our Business Development opportunities come from word of mouth and referrals and the educational events and seminars we run. We have an established lead-generation process to support our business development targets.
This is a challenging role which requires a lot of persistence and focus. We are looking for someone who has experience of the non-profit sector and who thrives on delivering all aspects of the business development cycle.
- Proven track record of B2B selling within the technology or non-profit sector, with achievement of a personal target and closing deals
- Experience of managing multiple concurrent sales opportunities with different timeframes
- Proven track record in a targeted sales role is essential
- A background in consulting or project delivery for CRM or website projects would be an advantage
- Has ideally worked in the non-profit sector
- Experience of presenting to Boards and senior management teams is essential
- Has a “consultative” approach to selling professional services.
- Able to influence decision making groups and senior stakeholders.
- Excellent written, presenting and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to influence decision making groups and senior stakeholders.
- Strong management ability (i.e., action and results-oriented with tenacious follow-through and close attention to detail)
- Good decision-making, time management, and organisation skills
- Proficiency with MS Office software
- Familiarity with using, maintaining and growing sales-tracking CRM systems.
- Can be creative in finding and recommending solutions to our clients
Please see the full job description and further details about Hart Square on our website
About Clearcourse Business Services trading as Hart Square
Hart Square is a leading provider of consulting services to not-for-profit (NFP), professional membership and fundraising organisations, charities, trade associations and the education and healthcare sectors. We help organisations to maximise their investment in Customer Relationship Management and other technologies by offering a range of consulting services.
Unlike some of the larger consultancy firms, we have decided to remain niche. We are dedicated to the non-profit sector because we are genuinely passionate about it.
Most of our tech-savvy consultants have come from non-profit organisations, which means we understand your business and can hit the ground running.
All of our team are Prince2 Practitioners and are very adept at applying and adapting these principles to suit each individual project, depending on your preferred project approach.
All of our projects have the oversight and quality assurance of one of our Directors. We have developed well-established methodologies, templates and best practice processes to ensure a consistent standard of delivery across all our projects.
We are an expanding company of around 20 staff. Most of our Business Development opportunities come from word of mouth and referrals and the educational events and seminars we run.
A note about current ways of working
During the Covid-19 pandemic we are working fully remotely from home. When circumstances allow, we expect to transition to a hybrid way of working from home as well as from our client offices once these start to reopen safely. We also have access to office facilities in central London.
Promoting equality and valuing diversity
Hart Square is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Staff, and any job applicants, will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.