We are Business in the Community and we exist to build healthy communities with successful businesses at their heart.
We are looking for an experienced, proactive and organised Campaign Officer to work within our Place Campaign to provide project management support, research and production of content.
An understanding of, or experience of, community engagement activities is essential, as you will be researching and planning projects and managing the project plan.
Main Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking project management, including co-ordinating the Campaign team. For example, break the Campaign / local trials into actions, setting timeframes and project plans
- Tracking monitoring and evaluating Campaign engagement, including via Salesforce, and reporting back to relevant Campaign leads and wider team
- Supporting the Campaign team with primary research, literature reviews of secondary sources and analysis of numerical data
- Developing research and content such as reports, toolkits, factsheets, case-studies and other knowledge-based content to support businesses to engage with and implement campaign asks.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Working with the central communications team, as required
- Using your own initiative to anticipate and vary the effort needed to meet internal and external deadlines
- Supporting on all aspects of delivering campaign events, including occasional presenting
If you have experience of managing a project, conducting research and writing content such as factsheets then please download the full job description and person specification for full details.
Closing Date is Tuesday 22nd October at midnight
First interviews will be held on 30th October and 2nd interviews will be held on 6th November.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.