Junior Application Support Analyst and Trainer
London N1 Full time, Permanent Role
Business in the Community is the oldest and largest business-led membership organisation dedicated to responsible business. We inspire, engage and challenge members and we mobilise that collective strength as a force for good in society to:
- Create a skilled, inclusive workforce today and for the future
- Build thriving communities in which to live and work
- Innovate to repair and sustain our planet
Today, we have a vibrant membership of hundreds of businesses, large and small, connected by the conviction that their success is inextricably linked to society’s prosperity.
As a Junior Application Support Analyst and Trainer, you will help our staff maximise their use of digital and business systems, particularly Salesforce and Microsoft 365. You will support our Application manager by designing reports, dashboards and analytics providing key business insights, and train and support our staff to promote best practice and governance.
- Help teams maximise their use of Salesforce CRM and Sharepoint by providing 1-2-1 support as well as group training and documentation development
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and teams to help them make the most efficient use of core systems and technologies
- Working with a cross-functional team to deliver new software initiatives
- Promote and be an advocate for our core systems and applications
- Support the application manager to develop key performance metrics
- Build new applications and manage user onboarding and security for our core systems
- You’ll participate in System Testing to ensure solutions are fit for purpose
- Experience with CRM systems (preferably Salesforce) and working with the Microsoft 365 platform
- You will be a confident Communicator, able to address and engage with users from all parts and levels of the business
- Ability to document and develop procedures, workflows and training documentation to a high standard
- Ability to learn fast and understand complex systems and processes
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
Our IT team plays a vital in supporting the BITC employees so they can fulfil our mission of influencing an increasing number of businesses to become a force for good in society.
This role offers you a great opportunity to grow, work collaboratively with fantastic colleagues and make a real difference. This is a really fantastic opportunity to come and work for BITC at a really interesting period of growth. If you like the sound of what we do and want a challenge, please apply.
To view the full job description and person specification please go to our website.
Closing date: 1 September 2019
Interview date: TBC – w/c 9 September