WHO WE ARE:
Trident Business Centre (TBC) is 46, 000 sq/ft providing affordable business spaces, as well as co-working space. We are a social enterprise with 100% of our profits funding the charitable work of Business Launchpad (BLP). We plan to rebrand the Centre to be named Tooting Works.
Tooting Community Projects (TCP) is 'powered by' TBC, as the vehicle to make sure TBC becomes a Community Asset. We are using the resources of the business centre (car park, kitchens and meeting rooms) to provide the local community with safe, sanitised and secure spaces to distribute food and essential items to vulnerable groups in Tooting, South West London during COVID19. In the long-term TCP will create other exciting initiatives, in direct response to local community need. This will include support for young people aged 16-30 who will be heavily impacted by the current crisis.
TBC is owned by Business Launchpad (BLP) was established in 1988 in an area of high unemployment to give young people (YP) aged 16-30 the opportunity to start their own businesses, through an integrated business incubation programme. We focus on YP not in education, employment or training (NEETs), and enable them to start their own business or move into employment, education and training.
BLP aims to transform young lives through enterprise and supporting them gain enterprise and leadership skills. Young people are at the heart of what we do. We offer complete and personalised business guidance and support to in need young entrepreneurs from across London, aged 16 to 30 through workshops and 1:1 business coaching. We work in partnership with young people to enable them to start their own business or move into employment or/and education and training. We aim to develop approaches that empower, support and encourage young people to build confidence and follow their aspirations and fulfil their potential.
As a Marketing Lead you will be responsible for implementing the marketing strategy for TBC, by developing and delivering a focused marketing plan, as well as being responsible for all marketing activities to complete the successful launch and rebrand of Trident Business Centre. The primary aim is to increase occupancy and brand awareness as a community focused social enterprise.
Once the rebrand is delivered the role will be shared to lead on the delivery & further development of Business Launchpad’s marketing plan focusing on increasing engagement of young people and growth of BLP’s media channels.
SALARY: £28-30K per annum FIXED TERM ROLE: 1 year (likely to be extended)
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week, other flexible arrangement will be considered.
Operations Director and Manager
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and deliver the rebrand project of Trident Business Centre (TBC)
- Develop and implement a solid marketing plan for Tooting Works which includes Tooting Community Projects (TCP)
- Implement & expand the current marketing plan for Business Launchpad (BLP)
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing plans on a regular basis, ensuring they aligned with strategy and core values
- Create, edit and schedule engaging content across all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn (images, videos, animations/gifs and infographics).
- Advertising office space, co-working, virtual tenancies and meeting rooms
- Responsible for the creation, up-keep and implementation of Tooting Works and BLP’s collateral; including but not limited to media packs, newsletters and case studies including signage.
- To develop and execute advertising and promotional campaigns for Tooting Works and, BLP.
- Create and capture stories of young people, tenants, local, local residents and wider community.
- Manage Tooting Works and BLP’s website – including upgrades and improvements
- Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics and others.
- Identify and implement PR opportunities to raise awareness of the work of Tooting Works and BLP.
- Provide in a prescribed format, monthly monitoring and statistics on marketing activity.
- Respond to marketing guidelines and requests from the team across our different sites.
- Help develop, implement and manage any campaigns or trade events as requested.
- Deliver all marketing activity on time and within budget.
- Tracking of e-commerce sites including space types, prices and competitor analysis to ensure correct pricing and branding, and brand research sharing findings with Operations team
- Stay on top of current trends, news and best practice in the marketing, advertising and media industry.
Any other tasks appropriate to raising Tooting Works and BLP’s profile and promoting the charity’s work.
KEY SKILLS NEEDED
- Professional with at least 2 years' experience in marketing role.
- Demonstrable experience in developing content and managing communications across various social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Hootsuite.
- Excellent understanding of social media strategy and experience delivering social media strategy.
- Experience with Facebook AdWords, WordPress, SEO and keywords search.
- Experience producing marketing collateral
- Strong at statistical analysis, spreadsheets and reporting.
- Strong planning, organizational and problem-solving skills, with good time management and attention to detail.
- Experience delivering various marketing communications.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Solutions orientated and positive "can do" attitude.
- Thinks creatively and proactively.
- Ability to produce accurate work when under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Ability to absorb knowledge and information quickly.
- Excellent team player and ability to work effectively across multiple teams.
- Exciting opportunity to work on upcoming campaigns within the Third Sector
- 25 days of leave + extra wellbeing day
- Competitive salary & pension
- Flexible / home working
- A great entrepreneurial environment where you can make a real difference
- Access to business coaching to help your entrepreneurial goals
To apply for this position please email your CV and a covering letter to email below.
Applications close - 22nd June
Interviews – proposed 25th June and 30th June
Position start – as soon as possible