CADETS is a pilot not-for-profit voluntary uniformed programme for young people aged 13-19 years old in England that will be launching in 2020.
- Pro-actively work against social exclusion and encourage inclusion.
- Make a valuable contribution to our local communities.
- Provide our young people, many of whom come from disadvantaged backgrounds and areas, positive role models, skills & personal development as well as fun activities, to encourage them into the mainstream,
- Raise personal aspirations, discipline, respect, self-confidence, self-worth, and self-belief.
CADETS specifically will provide a range of activities and personal development opportunities, which promote physical, intellectual, mental, social and spiritual well-being of both the individual and the team. This helps achieve a young person’s full inner potential positively through 'learning by doing,' giving young people fresh opportunities, responsibility and a sense of community and belonging. We believe this is more essential and relevant than ever before due to the challenges facing society and young people in the UK today.
With your support we will be able to work to raise our profile, build links and partnerships and raise essential funding to enable us to grow the work we do and become a success for young people.
We are seeking an Admin Volunteer who can help us provide administrative duties while we prepare to launch our pilot Programme. This will include;
- Basic internet research/searching internet for items.
- Dealing with correspondence such as emails, calls, etc.
- Providing general admin support, such as taking notes, typing up meeting minutes, keeping records up to date, organising meetings and activities, creating forms and writing up policies and reports.
- Other related administrative duties.
To apply email, us with your CV and a short statement on why you want to volunteer with us.