Starting Salary: £27,555 - £28,656
Hours of work: 35 hours per week
Location: London (this role is office based)
CAFOD, one of the UK’s leading international aid agencies, is currently looking for a Supporter Care Assistant. Our busy Supporter Care team plays a key role as the main point of contact for our supporters and is responsible for handling enquiries by phone, email, letter and face to face.
This role will be helping us maintain a high-quality service to our supporters and you will be the ‘Face and Voice of CAFOD’. Your duties will include handling calls, emails and mail for most supporter enquiries including accepting donations, general enquiries about our work, taking and processing resource orders, inputting data to the database and responding to feedback – all within agreed standards. This position also covers reception duties including meeting and greeting visitors.
Deliver exceptional customer service to create a positive impression of CAFOD
- Deal with telephone, email, postal enquiries from supporters; identifying and resolving queries in a prompt, warm and sensitive way
- Handle complaints/ feedback from supporters
- Write bespoke responses to acknowledge supporter’s enquiries and feedback
- Process resource orders and handle event enquiries
- Take telephone credit card donations and set up Direct Debits ensuring security requirements are fully observed
- Update and maintain supporter information onto our databases
- Meet our service commitments to supporters
- Comply with Privacy, Data Protection and Gift Aid legislation
- Welcome visitors and staff at Reception and handle switchboard callers whilst providing excellent customer service in a courteous, professional and informed way
- Responsible for mail collections, deliveries and courier’s services
- Book taxis/ other transport needs as required
- Make public address announcements clearly as and when required
- Responsible for front of house security and safety ensuring all access requirements are adhered to
- Maintain a well-presented front of house area and as this is a customer facing role, staff should dress appropriately
- Undertake all related Reception tasks
To read more and apply, please visit CAFOD website to begin filling out the application process.