Business Development Manager.
Reporting to: Chief Executive.
Location: Flexible home working options.
Salary: £40,000 per annum + incentives
Hours: 37.5 hours per week with occasional evening and weekend work
Annual Leave: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Other Benefits: Life Assurance cover/Access to 24-hour staff wellbeing helpline and Employee Assistance Programme
- Are you an experienced Business Development Manager looking for a new challenge?
- Working in a brand-new role that you can truly make your own, you will play a key part within the Senior Management team and lead on Income Generation and Fundraising activities. Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will work closely with your colleagues to identify gaps in services, in order to deliver sustainable long-term income growth across all areas of fundraising and income generation.
- You will be a dynamic, driven, and ambitious individual with at least two years demonstrable experience working within a Business Development/Fundraising role, with a good understanding of the full bid cycle (including bid writing) and proven experience in developing relationships with commissioners, funders and partner organisations.
- Any experience of securing and developing corporate fundraising partnerships would be a distinct advantage.
- You will be a confident self-starter with great networking skills and excellent contacts. Experienced in working to targets within a similar role, you will be a key senior representative for the organisation within our sector.
- In return, you will receive an excellent salary, flexible working patterns and will be joining an impressive, highly regarded specialist organisation with an excellent reputation, in this unique and diverse role.
- Calan DVS is a domestic abuse charity in Wales, we are committed to working in partnership to end domestic violence and abuse. Our staff are passionate about what they do and deliver much needed services to support some of the most vulnerable people in society. We cover a large and varied geographical area, providing services across Bridgend, Neath Port Talbot, South Powys and Ammanford (Carmarthenshire).
- Our service model ranges from core domestic violence services including refuge for female victims and their children, support in the community and crisis drop-in services for female and male victims, trauma informed family programmes and support for children and young people exposed to domestic violence and abuse (DVA).
- It is a fundamental principle of Calan DVS that no person should be discriminated against by reason of race, religion, beliefs, national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, disability, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Interested in finding out more?
Please visit our website to download an application pack along with the person specification.
Note: This role will require an enhanced DBS check plus a full clean driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
Application closing date: Saturday 31st July 2021
Interview dates: TBC.
Venue: Interviews will take place in Neath.