We are seeking an Operational Manager for Healthy Minds (Calderdale Wellbeing), a user-led mental health charity working across Calderdale. Through a range of educational and supportive activities, we aim to help people have better emotional wellbeing by understanding their experiences and finding what works for them to have healthier, happier lives.
Working closely with our Chief Officer and senior management team, as well as the staff and volunteer teams who deliver services, this is a core role within the organisation. The Operational Manager oversees development and delivery of our Time Out and Roshani services, and manages key functions that support frontline delivery: communications, facilities, and administration.
Healthy Minds is a well-established organisation with a strong presence in Calderdale’s mental health system. The Operational Manager has a key role in ensuring the organisation is equipped to deliver quality services now and into the future, meeting the challenges of an often demanding environment.
Could this be you?
- Have a solid track record in a supervisory / managerial role
- Have a good, pragmatic understanding of working in the voluntary / community sector
- Be a creative and practical problem-solver who engages the team to find solutions
- Have a good understanding of mental health recovery and maintaining emotional wellbeing
- Have experience in support work, group work, community development, advice or similar roles
- Value and respect people’s personal and professional experience
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.