This is a brand new role to Cambridge SU, and an exciting opportunity to help shape the way that we communicate with our members and the wider Cambridge community. As this is a maternity cover, we have a clear idea of what we would like to be achieved in this time. This role is suitable for an ambitious, driven, Marketing and Communications specialist looking to take on an exciting challenge. You’ll join our friendly and fast-paced Membership Engagement Department, and lead the Marketing and Communications team
In short, this role is responsible for ensuring that everyones knows exactly what Cambridge SU is up to. The role-holder will be responsible for ensuring regular communications are reaching across the collegiate university, so that students are informed and aware of how the SU is working for them. The role-holder will ensure that the SU brand is protected and strong, that all outputs are of a high quality.
Key projects for this maternity cover:
- Developing and delivering a communications and engagement strategy with the Marketing and Communications Team
- Developing our use of mailing lists, and identifying best practice for email segmentation
- Setting up and monitoring relevant analytics and reviewing SEO of all Cambridge SU websites
- Supporting the delivery of regular press releases and blog posts from teams and sabbs across the SU
- Reviewing and distributing assets across the collegiate university
- Explore ways to increase advert productivity
* Temporary working from home required due to Covid-19 pandemic*
Please see the information pack and submit the following no later than 9.00 am Monday 31st May.
- Supporting statement outlining why you're interested in this vacancy, what you'll bring to the role & outlining relevant experience (maximum two sides A4).
You can contact the SU if you'd like to arrnage a time discuss to role further via phonecall.