This is a brand new role to Cambridge SU, and an exciting opportunity to help shape the SU's support to student clubs and societies.
The role’s primary purpose is to support the development and implementation of processes to support student groups at Cambridge University. This will be achieved by working closely with the Activities Manager, creating and delivering training, building relationships throughout the university, and identifying best practices for the SU to adopt. The role holder will also support the Activities Manager in working to gain a formal SU role in societies accreditation at the University of Cambridge.
The role holder will work with the Activities Team to deliver the annual freshers’ Fair, support student clubs and societies to use the SU directory and associated services, provide support to The Cambridge Student magazine team, and provide support to the Activities Manager in developing plans to extend the SU’s role in supporting student societies at the University of Cambridge.
* Temporary working from home required due to Covid-19 pandemic*
Key projects for this role:
- Providing administrative support to clubs and societies using the Societies Directory
and associated services
- Providing advice and guidance to student societies
- Developing and delivering training to student society committee members
- Supporting the Editor of The Cambridge Student magazine to deliver reliable online and print content
Please see the information pack and submit the following by no later than Monday 16th August.
- Supporting statement outlining why you're interested in this vacancy, what you'll bring to the role & outlining relevant experience (maximum two sides A4).
You can contact the SU if you'd like to arrnage a time discuss to role further via phonecall.