We are an accredited member of a worldwide network of Community Foundations on a mission to improve lives and communities in their local area. Located in Cambridge, we work all over Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
Last year we awarded over £2.8 million to support our local communities and address need across our county. We want to do more. We're seeking enthusiastic, driven and energetic people to help us in our mission.
As Maternity Cover Grants Officer you will play a pivotal role in the programme team – assisting with marketing, planning, delivering and reporting on our grant-making programme to ensure targets are met.
- To identify groups and input marketing ideas to reach programme and fund spend targets
- To process/ oversee the processing of grant applications including advising applicants, scrutinizing accounts and governing documents, assessing applications, preparing paperwork and attending donor panels
- To take responsibility for end-to-end delivery of certain programmes
- To build specialist knowledge of CCF's database
- To take an active role in continuous improvement and best practice initiatives
Our Grants Officers require:
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven customer-facing skills
- Confident numeracy skills
- Commitment to quality
In addition the successful candidate will have:
- Proven eye for detail - be able to produce, analyse and proofread reports/communications to a high standard of accuracy
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload effectively
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and proven experience of using databases
Some travel to meetings across the county (some rural locations) is required as are occasional evening meetings and events. Driving license and access to a vehicle is desirable.
The successful Grants Officer will be a positive and focused individual who can take the initiative as well as follow prescribed processes. Flexibility, enthusiasm and a commitment to our lively and ambitious team are key to our future.
Please send your CV and cover letter to the email address below.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days from the application deadline please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
We treat everyone equally.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.