ABOUT THE ROLE
The role will be focused on the delivery of CALM’s corporate fundraising, in particular the management of charity of the year (COTY) partnerships. CALM’s COTY fundraising has grown rapidly over the last three years, with around 20 partnerships bringing in c£500k last year, and big ambitions for growth over the next three years.
This role would suit a fundraising officer with management ambitions with existing experience of corporate fundraising (or a strong passion to develop).
We welcome opportunities to do things a little differently.
You will be part of an ambitious fundraising team, of managers, officers and the office dog.
You will be passionate about how CALM can make the workplace better; making the most of relationships through pro bono; and inspiring our partners to fundraise for CALM.
- Self-motivated and great with people
- Business minded with a solid understanding of corporate responsibility
- Team player who is happy to muck in with whatever is needed
- Flexible, inspiring and supportive colleague
- Facilitator who can match partners’ wishes with CALM’s needs
- You get B2B and charity of the year partnerships
- Account management of a number of CALM’s COTY partnerships
- Development of CALM’s COTY offering
- Oversight of all pro bono work and gifts in kind to help drive CALM’s work and growth
- Ensure all relationships deliver service to our partners and actively make their employees lives better
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.