Faith Matters works on community cohesion, integration, preventing extremism and monitoring hate crimes and we require a dynamic and highly creative Campaigns Co-ordinator to be part of a national project. The individual can build a role that is creative, vibrant and energised using multi-media resources and we are therefore looking for someone who has some foresight in how to motivate people and communities.
We have statutory partners that work with us, such as police forces, Central and Local Government agencies, civil society and grass-roots based activists and these relationships have been built over time and with a belief that our work makes a real difference to the lives of people in our country who have been targeted for hate crimes.
We are looking for a driven, focussed and excellent communicator to add to a team of creative talent that has been developed within and beyond Faith Matters. We are therefore looking for someone who has:
- Successfully created major campaigns on a national basis in the last 2 years,
- Worked successfully within teams and ensured that they have got the best out of creative teams,
- Designed, organised and 'sold' the vision of campaigns beyond and within their respective organisation,
- Managed to build grass-roots support for campaigns which can further enhance an existing well-recognised national project,
- Planned campaigns based on targeted messaging and research highlighting the key demographic being targeted,
- Actively overcome issues and obstacles to ensure success and the achievement of obstacles.
- Overcome potential obstacles and we are also looking for demonstrable achievements and examples of obstacles that have been overcome.
- Used online strategies and systems to amplify the reach of campaigns. This is essential.
We are particularly looking for someone who can evidence creativity and creative talent within their campaigns with a strong measure of success. The post will be for 5 days per week at £26,000 per annum and we are also looking for someone willing to travel across England and Wales and who will meet with partners and stakeholders in the development of campaigns. Being able to travel is also an essential part of the role and we are not looking for a desk based campaigner.
Please attach a relevant and up to date CV and a covering letter highlighting how you have met the core requirements listed above.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.