We are currently looking for confident, passionate, and keen individuals to join our fantastic in-house fundraising team. You will be part of our passionate and knowledgeable in-house team working on our beautiful, historic towpaths raising funds to look after our deeply loved and valued network.
As a face-to-face fundraiser you will be interacting with members of the public to inspire them to donate to the Canal & River Trust on a regular basis. You will always be with a team of people and will fundraise along the Trust’s beautiful towpaths.
Working hours are Wednesday to Sunday 30 hours per week and the rate of pay is £10 per hour (plus paid holidays, London Weighting if applicable and other benefits) which can quickly rise once milestones are achieved.
You will be working in a fun and supportive environment with plenty of progression opportunities; we are always looking for standout fundraisers to take their next step into Team Leading!
You don’t need formal qualifications or experience you just need drive, excellent communication skills and the passion to help transform lives.
The role is ideal for a recent graduate looking for their first charity sector role. It would also suit someone looking for a fulfilling career change, or simply looking for a fun and rewarding job.
You also need to be able to:
- Travel to different locations within and around your region each day.
- Be at least 18 years old.
What we’ll give you:
- A great hourly rate and Performance Related Payment scheme
- Immediate start
- Full training provided and unrivalled continuous personal development
- Fantastic experience within the charity sector learning highly valued skills
- Amazing teammates and support from our experienced manager and team leaders
- Opportunity to progress to a team leader with access to all the other opportunities within the Canal and River Trust.
Don’t panic if you haven’t got any experience, because you will be offered in depth paid training to prepare you before you start work. We invest in each individual fundraiser and focus on training, mentoring and continually coaching to achieve their highest potential.
Are you interested in this role? Apply now with your CV and we will be in touch.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.