Account Manager (Corporate Partnerships)
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 per annum pro rata + excellent benefits
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contract length: 6 month fixed-term contract
Closing Date: Wednesday 4th March 2020, 23:55
Are you an innovative and ambitious Account Manager with the desire to join us and bring forward the day when all cancers are cured?
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to support the Corporate Partnerships Manager and wider team in…
- Managing, developing and supporting a key strategic partnership, dealing with all aspects of the multi-level relationship, from employee fundraising and sponsorship to cause-related marketing
- Building and developing strong client relationships across the partner organisation, as applicable
- Collaborating with colleagues to develop and deliver presentations and proposals, including the planning and implementation of a bespoke health activity calendar
- Supporting the team in reaching and exceeding financial targets by managing budgets and looking for opportunities to grow where possible.
- Looking for opportunities to raise awareness of and celebrate the partnership both internally and externally.
We're game changers. Here at Cancer Research UK, we aim to save more lives by preventing, controlling and curing cancer sooner. Every day we achieve extraordinary things by being innovative, imaginative and bold in our work. We are growing our team and we're looking for Account Manager to manage a high-profile strategic partner, with responsibility for planning and delivering activity. You will build strong relationships with key stakeholders taking a flexible and commercially astute approach to ensure that we are optimising all opportunities and delivering a fantastic experience for our partner.
You can help us save millions of lives through your...
- Experience of successfully managing clients
- Ability to engage and win people over and convey ideas and information succinctly and persuasively
- Good problem-solving ability with sound judgement, as well as the foresight to be flexible to the requirements of the client
- Experience of working on strategic partnerships.
Our passion, determination and ambition leads us to set ourselves more and more challenging targets, which means you'll always be striving to maximise partnership value. You'll need the ability to encourage partners and colleagues to understand different points of view which means you'll be a confident communicator and networker. You'll also need to be resilient, tenacious and happy to work under pressure and to deadlines.
If this describes you, you can enjoy a great career with us. Together we will beat cancer.
Please see the following link for a full candidate pack: