Salary: £50,000 - £58,000 - maybe flexible for the right candidate.
Hours: 35 hours. Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Flexible working requests will be considered.
Closing date: 3rd November 2019
Interviews: Immediate - please do not delay applying
Are you an accomplished Agile Leader - ready to make your move into a cause driven environment? You could help us to reach our goal of 3 in 4 surviving cancers by 2034.
Cancer Research UK has an ambitious technology strategy which we are delivering through a varied and exciting portfolio, comprising in-house builds and external solutions.
What will I be doing?
As the Agile Lead practitioner you will be creating and delivering a flexible Agile approach, advising on best practice in a complex environment. You will be managing and developing the team of skilled Agile coaches to deliver best in class Agile solutions.
Make an impact every day by:
- Working directly with cross-functional teams to ensure they are value-focused and able to deliver at a sustainable pace
- Developing and delivering training modules on Agile topics
- Promoting a spirit of collaboration and approachability within the Agile capability, delivery teams and with stakeholders
- Championing and the strategic aims of the Technology Directorate.
You can help us beat cancer through your...
- Qualified SCRUM Master.
- Experience of driving behavioural change from individuals through to teams and the organisation in a sustainable way.
- Deep understanding of Agile mindset, frameworks and practices.
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to convey complex information and concepts to technical and non-technical.
- Proven ability to motivate, coach and manage a team to deliver consistently to a high standard.
What will I gain?
- 25 days annual leave a year plus public holidays and 1 CRUK day.
- Working in an award winning team on exciting range of different projects.
- Competitive pension scheme.
- A brilliant learning and development environment.
- A range of generous rewards and benefits via our Rewards platform everything from gym membership, cinema tickets to discounts on cars.
More information can be found in our
Day in the life of an Agile Coach at CRUK
Our optimism and desire for success leads us to constantly challenge ourselves and others, which means you'll be encouraged to stretch yourself in our dynamic environment. And ultimately you'll know that you'll be changing lives through your work.
If you're as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.
Please apply by submitting your CV and answering some short application questions.