Business Analysts/Senior Business Analysts - Permanent and Fixed Term Contracts 12-18 months
Reports?to: Lead Business Analyst
Location:?Redman Place, Stratford
Flexibility: We're flexible on how you do your work, with this role only expected to be in the office 1 or 2 days per week, and a 'core hours' policy of 10am-4pm. We will consider remote working, part time 4 day week and all reasonable flexible working requests.
Salary: Business Analyst, £32,000 - £42,000, Senior Business Analyst £42,000- £48,000 - per annum dependent on experience?
Application method:?Please complete the anonymous application form, making sure?all of?your experience is included so that we are able to effectively shortlist.
Closing date: 22nd October 2021, 11.59pm. Do not delay applying as we will be shortlisting on application.
Are you ready to use your expert Business Analysis experience and make move into a cause driven environment working for UK's largest Cancer Research Charity? Cancer Research is not a sleepy place, its a dynamic environment working on exciting projects across the charity.
Its an exciting time to join the Tech team at Cancer Research UK as we transition into a new operating model aligned to products and capabilities. A number of newly created roles for experienced Business Analysts on a fixed term basis has been created to support our amazing cause.
Want to know more? Take a look at our candidate packs
What will I be doing?
Business Analyst work on complex projects to develop innovative and flexible solutions that address our business challenges, whilst driving efficiencies where possible and harnessing shared capabilities across our portfolio.
What will I be doing?
- Providing business analysis skills to support the Technology department in the successful delivery of projects across Cancer Research UK
- Working with stakeholders to identify and assess options for both technical and business suitability, ensuring solutions provide the highest benefit/cost ratio
- Leading the analysis work on large, complex, multi-disciplinary projects, ensuring that the process and system changes to be implemented deliver clear business outcomes and benefits
What experience do I need?
- Expertise in leading using your expert business analysis experience in complex environments.
- Experience of business analysis in an Agile environment.
- Proven track record of communicating complex concepts and ideas to stakeholders.
- Knowledge of payments processing and/or financial accounting or scientific research would be highly beneficial.
What's in it for me?
- 25, days annual leave (plus bank holidays and the ability to buy up to 5 days per annum) and 1 CRUK day.
- Pension (employer contributions of up to 10%), life insurance and a great benefit discount platform.
- An incredibly strong tech stack
- A brilliant learning and development environment
Our optimism and desire for success leads us to constantly challenge ourselves and others, which means you'll be encouraged to stretch yourself in our dynamic environment. And ultimately, you'll know that you'll be changing lives through your work.?