Salary: Circa £22,000 + excellent benefits
Fulltime 35 hours, Permanent
2 x positions available
Location: Oxford or Tiverton office, or Home-based working - travel will be required between Tiverton and Oxford so locations in close proximity are advisable for easy access
Closing Date: 26th July 2019, 23:55pm
Are you an organised individual looking to develop your administrative experience at the world's leading charity dedicated to beating cancer through research?
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to...
- To pull the events matrix on a daily basis ensuring data accuracy, managing the critical amends process and liaising with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure critical amends are implemented.
- Co-ordinate the Guaranteed Place Process for Sports participants to ensure they have a timely start to their supporter journey
- Manage the Business Systems and Sports team inbox and reply or deal with all queries
- Support the creation of centralised materials for the Events Team. ie coordinating printing including briefing printers and arranging delivery
- During Events series produce and distribute new and existing template documents to the team and provide various reports as required ie participation lists, daily entries and weekly report etc.
- Deliver Business Systems induction to all new starters to the Events Team
- Liaise with Event delivery and data teams to request Event codes and enable the creation of events on multiple systems
- Support the development of systems and efficiencies in relation to existing and new products across the Events portfolio
Here at Cancer Research UK, our understanding of cancer is increasing at a faster pace than ever before, and more people are surviving thanks to the work we do. A courageous spirit drives us all forward and our body of 3,500 people work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
We're looking for a Business Systems Executive to complement our busy Events Team. From supporting our Leadership team, to helping the regional event delivery teams with processes that will make the organisation of our 300+ events run efficiently.
Join our collective force and help us lead the way through your...
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in writing, face to face and by telephone with a wide ranging audience
- Ability to be extremely well organised by co-ordinating multiple projects, conflicting priorities, working under pressure and to tight timescales
- Being able to work independently
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, advanced Excel desirable
- The ability to respond positively to new opportunities and challenges
- Excellent administration / IT and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to travel and work unsociable hours and a need to be in London when required.
Our relentless drive towards beating cancer means that we are constantly trying new avenues, which means you will be innovative and open-minded to new ways of working.
You'll need the ability to engage with individuals at all levels, mainly remotely via email and telephone. You'll need to be proactive and have the ability to find solutions in a culture of continuous improvement. You'll have experience of providing administration support to multiple individuals or of co-ordinating the logistics of large meetings or conferences & excellent knowledge of MS Office.
If you're as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.
For full role details, please see our candidate pack here: