Data Marketing Executive
Salary: £24,000 - £29,000 + excellent benefits
Contract length: Permanent
Location: Stratford, London
Do you have some experience selecting data for marketing campaigns and looking to develop further in this area? We are looking for someone with a basic understanding of direct marketing and willing to learn more about capturing marketing data!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Data Marketing Executive to join our Marketing Services team. Working with teams across our Fundraising and Supporter Marketing area, you will be involved in understanding the aims behind supporter communications and delivering accurate campaign data to fulfil this. You will create the queries within our CRM platform or Adobe Campaign, applying segmentation and business rules to the supporter data.
To join our dynamic team, we're looking for someone with...
- Some experience of selecting data for marketing
- Good knowledge of supporter / customer databases
- Experience of using business intelligence software to interrogate
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- A proactive approach to work and problem solving
- An ability to build strong relationships at all levels
You will thrive in this role if you have...
- 1 years experience of extracting data for marketing or similar
- Come from a marketing, maths, IT background, or similar
- A drive to learn new skills and join a leading UK organisation
Here at Cancer Research UK we have ambitious goals. Our vision is for three in four people to survive the disease in the next 20 years and that means we need to accelerate everything that we do. Whether that's our scientific research, fundraising or cancer prevention initiatives, we have a passion to do things better and faster across the board. You will join a supportive and hard-working team, with an opportunity to grow your experience and learn how to use our systems.
If you're as driven as we are then please see the role profile below, find out more about this position, apply and enjoy a great career with us. Together we will beat cancer.
Closing Date: Sunday 23rd February 2020, 23:55pm