Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 (may have flexibility)
Contract: 1 year Fixed Term Contract.
Hours: 35 hours. Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Flexible working requests will be considered.
Location: London, Stratford. Currently working from home.
Closing date: Midnight 16 May 2021. Applications will be reviewed on application.
Detailed information can found in our
Are you a self-motivated and sharp minded individual with a passion in data that can help us beat cancer sooner?
It's an exciting time to join the data team at Cancer Research UK, we are working through a programme of data projects to support the amazing work of our staff and ensuring we are working towards a best in class data offering.
What will I be doing?
You'll ensure that our data structures are evaluated for future-readiness and all types of data are usable for Business Intelligence.
- Leading delivery of data solutions in your domain
- Identification and management of data risk.
- Supporting the Business Analyst to define functional and non-functional requirements for data flows.
- Working collaboratively with the data teams and wider CRUK organisation to deliver the best data solutions for the charity.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in data applications, relational databases and scripting languages.
- Proven experience in SQL. This will be tested.
- Relevant experience in data management, data governance and/or data quality
- Significant experience of working in large scale complex data environments
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
What will I gain?
- 25 days annual leave a year plus public holidays and 1 CRUK day.
- Working in an award-winning team on exciting range of different projects.
- Competitive pension scheme.
- A brilliant learning and development environment.
- A range of generous rewards and benefits via our Rewards platform everything from gym membership, cinema tickets to discounts on cars.
Our optimism and desire for success leads us to constantly challenge ourselves and others, which means you'll be encouraged to stretch yourself in our dynamic environment. And, ultimately you'll know that you'll be changing lives through your work.
If this sounds like you, please follow the link to apply online.