Data and Systems Analyst
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + excellent benefits
Contract length: 12 month fixed-term contract
Location: Stratford, London
Do you want to use your strong data management and analytical skills to help us beat cancer?
We are looking for a motivated individual to…
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Legacies databases (First Class and Siebel) in order to be a key point of contact
- Lead in all aspects of data maintenance, compliance and reporting across the Legacies team
- Develop and implement a system of checks and measures to provide confidence in data required for regular reporting
- Support in the creating of data processes and training the wider team
- Working with other Analysts, manage and update existing reporting dashboards for the Legacies team.
Our science holds the solution. At Cancer Research UK, our pioneering research has helped double survival rates in the last 40 years. We're smart, brave and ambitious individuals united by our relentless pursuit of beating cancer sooner.
Now we need a Data and Systems Analyst to support and enable our teams to use the Legacies database for all marketing, relationship development and planning activity.
You can help us through your…
- Relevant experience of working in a reporting role
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent attention to detail with an analytical approach to problem solving for a broad range of complex challenges
- Experience of completing analysis of data sets in order to inform business decisions
- Ability to influence stakeholders and get buy in for data process changes.
Our passion, determination and ambition leads us to set ourselves more and more challenging targets, which means you'll be confident and comfortable communicating with a wide range of people at all levels in the organisation.
You'll possess the ability to work independently and manage your own time and workload, as well as the ambition to deliver excellent results.
If you're as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career with us. Together we will beat cancer.
Closing Date: Sunday 8th December 2019, 23:55
Please see the following link for a full candidate pack:
At CRUK we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner. Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on
Please note, our head office is relocating from Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.