Digital Learning & Development Specialist
Reports to: Learning & Development Manager
Location: Stratford (with high flexibility to work from home 3-4 days per week)
Contract: Permanent (35 hours per week)
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 p.a.
Application Deadline: 23:33 on the 7th of August 2022- please do not delay in applying as we will be shortlisting upon application
Internally this role is known as Learning & Development Specialist (Learning Platforms and Campaigns
Application process: In our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, we operate an anonymised shortlisting process. Please therefore ensure that you have completed the work history section of the application form and answered all application questions. CVs are required for all applications; however, they will not be reviewed until interview stage.
Are you a Learning & Development professional looking to drive a culture of continuous learning through campaigns, engagement activities, and digital platforms?
The L&D Specialist (Digital Learning & Campaigns) is critical to the development of our learning platform (Fuse) and digital content, as well as driving engagement of our learning and talent development offerings through a series of campaigns and engagement activities.
The Learning & Development (L&TD) team is an integral part of CRUKs success due to the vital work they do to ensure our people in all parts of the organisation (from science & research, events & fundraisers, offices, stores etc), can develop their knowledge, skills, and behaviors to be the best they can be to beat cancer sooner. Our Learning and Talent Development team strives to facilitate a culture of learning, inclusion, and high performance right across our life-saving organisation and you'll be an integral part of this movement.
We are looking for a passionate learning and development professional with experience in managing learning platforms and delivering engagement activities of L&D opportunities for maximum impact.
What will I be doing?
Make an impact every day by…
- Oversee the learning platform (Fuse) and own the associated processes, governance, and ongoing queries
- Be the department expert for digital learning methods and innovative, blended learning solutions to effectively advise on and deliver impactful learning experiences
- Continuously improve how digital learning content is delivered on the platform(s) and own the content management governance and related processes
- Lead the delivery of learning campaigns and engagement activities to further embed a culture of self-led, digital learning across CRUK and support key capability development
- Use innovative and creative methods to drive users to our learning platforms and evaluate the success of initiatives
- Analyse digital learning data by interpreting statistics and analytics to evaluate the performance of content, identify trends, and make recommendations to improve engagement
- Champion the principles of equality, diversity, and inclusion in all aspects of the role
We're looking for someone who…
- Competent in managing learning platforms and systems with understanding of the technical, back-end workings
- Current knowledge of modern workplace learning and learning technology trends and uses innovative practices for maximum impact
- Experience in delivering learning campaigns and driving platform engagement
- Experience in designing engaging digital content and ideally, a basic understanding of HTML (or is technically capable of learning this skill quickly)
- Fluent user of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, Teams, Yammer)
- Strong relationship management, customer service, stakeholder, and supplier management skills
- Self-starter who is able to proactively identify improvements to processes and ways of working
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with flexible approach to diverse audiences with confidence and tenacity to drive engagement - particularly with our hard-to-reach audience groups
What will I gain?
Without you, we wouldn't be able to achieve our aim of seeing 3 in 4 people survive cancer by 2034. So, we want to reward you in as many ways as possible. Our benefits package includes:
- Flexible working - work from home up to 4 days per week (depending on business requirements)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 CRUK day (option to buy up to 5 days per annum).
- (Less than 10-minute walk to National Rail, Jubilee, Central, and Elizabeth lines; Westfield Shopping Centre, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Gym…)
- Pension (employer contributions up to 10%).
- Life insurance.
- Brilliant learning and development opportunities.?
- Discounts - Westfield Shopping Centre, travel, technology, gym memberships, and much more…
If you're as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save and extend lives - apply here!