End User Computing Engineer
Reports?to: Senior Manager, Digital Workplace
Location:?Redman Place, Stratford
Flexibility: We're flexible on how you do your work, with this role only expected to be in the office 1 or 2 days per week, and a 'core hours' policy of 10am-4pm
Salary:?£30,000 - £36,000 per annum dependent on experience?
Application method:?Please complete the anonymous application form, making sure?all of?your experience is included so that we are able to effectively shortlist.
Application Deadline:??Sunday 10th October 2021, 11.59pm. Shortlisting on application.
Want to know more? Take a look at our
Cancer Research UK and our Technology team are evolving. As one of the world's leading research-based charities, its an exciting time to join our newly formed Service Management team for an experienced End User Computing Engineer to join the team.
What will I be doing?
- Ensuring our support services are fit for purpose and have continuous improvement as standard.
- Assisting in ensuring that End Using Computing services are delivered as a product and that end user needs are fed in to the product backlog.
- Assisting in the continuous improvement of the services and products within the EUC team (i.e. Windows, Asus laptops, Citrix, meeting room solutions).
- Support multiple platforms including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and conferencing equipment.
What are we looking for?
- Good experience of:- Windows Operating systems (7, 8 & 10), SCCM, Intune, App-V, XenApp (especially migrations), MS Direct Access, Office 365, Browsers (Chrome, Edge and IE), Adobe Creative Cloud, A.D. & Group Policies.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills with proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, both hardware and software
- Proven experience with both Mac and Windows operating systems
What's in it for me?
- 25, days annual leave (plus bank holidays and the ability to buy up to 5 days per annum) and 1 CRUK day.
- Pension (employer contributions of up to 10%), life insurance and a great benefit discount platform.
- An incredibly strong tech stack
- A brilliant learning and development environment
- A range of generous rewards and benefits via our Rewards platform everything from gym membership, cinema tickets to discounts on cars.
If this describes you, you can enjoy a phenomenal career with us as, together, we bring forward the day when all cancers are cured.