Location: Angel, then Stratford from Oct 2019.
Contract: Permanent - full time, but with the option of flexible working and potentially a 4 day week
Interview date: We will be reviewing CV's as and interviewing as we go, please do not delay in applying for the role.
Click here for the full candidate pack: https://adobe.ly/2xAJrlj
Are you an innovative Finance Manager with the desire to join us and bring forward the day when all cancers are cured?
This is a key Finance Manager role, which business partners the areas of Legacies and Individual Giving here at CRUK. You'll manage the financial planning, analysis and control across these two areas, whilst supporting and questioning the leaderships teams in developing business plans and monitoring performance.
What will I be doing?
In this role, you'll make an impact every day by:
Provide the insight required to inform decision making and shape the direction of the Legacy and IG teams.
Produce and develop monthly and quarterly income & expenditure reporting. Review income trends and activity on a regular basis and continually feed findings into forecasts and long term planning models.
Lead on the preparation and execution of all financial planning for income and expenditure, in partnership with the operational teams in fundraising. This will include forecasting, budgeting and 5 year plans, as well as inputs to strategy development and longer-term thinking
- Guide, develop and inspire Senior Finance Analyst and Finance Analyst to meet the reporting, budgeting and business partnering needs of the fundraising teams, adding value to the business through questioning, initiative and insight.
- Business partnering with management teams to advise and develop business plans, performance management and investment decisions.
You'll build and develop knowledge and understanding of the fundraising income streams and how different elements of giving can be developed, working with other external organisations and other charity contacts to build this pool of knowledge and evaluate the impact of external economic factors.
In this role, you'll be a qualified accountant with substantial post qualification experience in a business partnering type of role.
We're also looking for you to have:
- Relevant experience of financial planning, modelling and reporting
- The ability to manage and influence a range of stakeholders, as well as manage a team
- Ability to work in a matrix structure reporting into Finance function, but working alongside and embedded with fundraising teams
If this sounds like a role for you, then please do submit an application as soon as you can!
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 dependant on experience