£28,500 - £32,500 inclusive of car allowance + Excellent Benefits
35 Hours per week, Permenent
We are looking to fill the post with a candidate based within Glasgow or Aberdeen. The portfolio will primarily be based within this patch although will also incorporate supporters throughout Scotland.
Please note, the post-holder will need to be located within the area for easy access and travel around the patch. Travel outside these patches will also be necessary.
Are you a fundraising or sales professional ready to help us beat cancer? We are looking for someone who is bright, flexible and hard working to join our Scottish team!
At Cancer Research UK, our pioneering research has helped double survival rates in the last 40 years but there is much more that we want to do. Our Fundraising Managers inspire and engage with our communities to enable us raise the funds we need to continue this life saving research. We now have an amazing opportunity for you to join us working for the UK's leading cancer charity whose science holds the solution!
We are looking for an ambitious, confident and engaging Community & Corporate Fundraiser based in areas around Scotland to...
* Recruit, manage, and support volunteer fundraisers within the community, helping them to reach their fundraising potential
* Identify and develop new relationships with corporate supporters, fundraising groups and high potential individuals
* Inspire and bring out the best in our supporters, corporate partnerships and fundraising groups, engaging them with Cancer Research UK's life-saving work over the long term
* Enable our supporters to achieve their ambitious fundraising goals
* Be an ambassador for CRUK in the community, working with colleagues and volunteers to unlock new opportunities.
We're a team that combines experience from the private, public and third sector so we would like you to join us with...
* Proven experience of exceeding targets and working to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* Previous experience of managing charity fundraisers
* Excellent ability to motivate, inspire and influence people?
* Strong networking skills and proven ability to build long-lasting relationships
* Proven ability to track and report on income
* Flexibility and willingness to travel where needed to support events.
We want you to help us build great relationships with our supporters and to help them achieve their fundraising ambitions, allowing us to grow our department's annual income of over £42 million.
This is a rewarding and fast-paced role, in a regional home-based team. No two days will be the same as you'll be working with individuals, groups and corporate's, supporting them with their fundraising ambitions. The regional team is part of a growing national team, offering brilliant career development opportunities for talented individuals.
We value the hard work our staff put in and therefore offer fabulous benefits to ensure your employment with us the best it can be:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and half days on Christmas Eve
- Dedicated regional learning and development teams to support you
- 12% employer contribution towards your pension available!
- Much more!
Please see the following link for a full role profile:
Closing Date: 1st October 2019, 5pm
Interviews: 23rd October 2019
At CRUK we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner.
Please note, from October 2019, our head office will be relocating from Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.