Fundraising Operational Support Officer
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 p.a. pro rata + excellent benefits
Contract length: 6 month fixed-term contract
Working hours: Full time / part time (3 - 4 days per week) available
Location: Stratford, London
Are you a self-motivated and sharp minded individual with reporting experience that can help us beat cancer sooner?
We are looking for a driven individual to...
- Play a pivotal role in co-ordinating and supporting CRUK’s first ever inhouse face to face fundraising programme with a wide range of admin tasks
- Report on performance, spend and budget allocations for the programme to key stakeholders
- Assist with the development of any creatives for the programme
- Book and manage fundraising venues and manage supplier relationships
- Manage the allocation, tracking and logistics of materials and tools within the project
- Assist with the distribution of reporting and feedback to the face to face fundraising team.
Our science holds the solution. At Cancer Research UK, our pioneering research has helped double survival rates in the last 40 years. Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person, and our 3,500 people work relentlessly every day towards this goal.
Now we need an Operational Support Officer to support the Face to Face Team Manager in planning and maintaining CRUK’s first ever in-house fundraising operation. You’ll play a key role by booking fundraising venues, offering day to day support and ensuring we deliver an incredible supporter experience.
Join us to help save millions of lives through your...
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Proven experience of working with Excel and reporting
- Strong communication skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively and manage multiple projects at once.
Our passion, determination and ambition leads us to set ourselves more and more challenging targets, which means you’ll be constantly striving to ensure we are optimising our culture and people.
You’ll need the ability to engage and win people over and be able to develop long-term relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You’ll also be required to have an appreciation and understanding of needing to get the best possible deal for the charity.
If you can do all this and more, you’ll enjoy a great career with us. Together we will beat cancer.
Closing date: Sunday 2nd February 2020, 23:55