Fundraising Support Officer
Salary: Circa £18,500 per annum + London Weighting + excellent benefits
Contract length: 6 month fixed-term contract
Location: Angel based
Are you a self-motivated and sharp minded individual that can help us beat cancer sooner?
We are looking for a driven individual to...
- Play a pivotal role in co-ordinating CRUK’s first ever in-house face to face fundraising campaign, supporting on a wide range of administration tasks
- Create and distribute reports on performance and spend to the fundraising team and senior management
- Deliver supporter feedback and mystery shopping reports to the fundraising team
- Create and distribute rotas and news updates for the team
- Manage the spend, allocation, tracking and logistics of materials used in the operation
- Sourcing and booking fundraising venues for the duration and future of the campaign
- Booking accommodation and transport for all members of the team alongside tracking spend
- Constantly look for new ways to improve the operation, and make recommendations for how we can improve productivity.
Our science holds the solution. At Cancer Research UK, our pioneering research has helped double survival rates in the last 40 years. Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person, and our 3,500 people work relentlessly every day towards this goal.
Now we need a Fundraising Support Officer to support the Face to Face Project Manager in maintaining CRUK’s first ever in-house fundraising operation. You’ll play a key role by booking fundraising venues, offering day to day administration support and ensuring we deliver an incredible supporter experience.
Join us to help save millions of lives through your...
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proven experience of using Microsoft office suite (particularly Excel)
- Experience of generating reports for data analysis
- Experience of coordinating diaries
- Ability to prioritise effectively and manage multiple projects at once
- Passion/connection to the cause
- Decision-making: able to prioritise work effectively and manage multiple work-streams with guidance from team members.
Our passion, determination and ambition leads us to set ourselves more and more challenging targets, which means you’ll be constantly striving to ensure we are optimising our culture and people.
You’ll need the ability to engage and win people over and be able to develop long-term relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You’ll also be required to have an appreciation and understanding of needing to get the best possible deal for the charity.
If you can do all this and more, you’ll enjoy a great career as we work hard to beat cancer sooner.
Closing date: Ongoing. We are interviewing for this role on an ongoing basis, so please don't hesitate to submit your application.
Please see the advert direct on our website to view a full role profile.