Circa £34,500 inclusive of car allowance per annum + excellent benefits
12 months maternity cover contract
Interviews: Thursday 28th November 2019, further dates to be confirmed
Interview process: Face to face interview to include a short presentation
Closing Date: 24th November 2019, 23:55pm
Location: Regionally-based role covering Southern England, Western Counties, Wales and Northern Ireland with training and regional meetings being held in the Bristol area. The post-holder must be located within these areas for accessibility to the patch and ability to travel)
Are you a self-motivated and sharp minded individual with experience of Learning and Development that can help us beat cancer sooner?
We're looking for a brilliant Regional L&D professional to join us and...
- Provide practical and advisory support to the South England Retail Regions, forming close working relationships with the Regional Operations Manager (ROM) and their team, using local knowledge to inform and influence Learning and Development (L&D) activity and strategy.
- Lead projects and support regional, national and strategic initiatives in line with operational plans and cultural priorities within agreed budgets.
- Champion and foster a learning and development culture within the Region, ensuring that individuals and teams understand their role in supporting and promoting learning and development
At Cancer Research UK, we work to inspire volunteers, unite the scientific community, educate the public about cancer prevention and tell our story to the government to bring about change. Every day we achieve extraordinary things by being innovative, imaginative and bold in our work.
You will continue to champion and foster a learning and development culture within the Region, ensuring that individuals and teams understand their role in supporting and promoting learning and development.
Join our collective force and help us lead the way through...
- Developing effective working relationships with the Regional team: coaching and advising AMs how to identify learning needs and effectively deliver training interventions to their teams
- Providing ROM and AMs with the necessary tools and supporting them to confidently and competently cascade training and development programmes to their teams
- Researching, designing and piloting new learning and development initiatives, conducting full evaluation and preparing for roll-out via specialist trainers or field teams
In this role, you'll be accountable for the design, delivery and evaluation of all learning and development interventions within their Region and will provide summary reports to measure impact and use learning to continuously improve L&D products across the charity.
Our optimism and desire for success leads us to constantly challenge ourselves and others, which means you'll be encouraged to stretch both yourself and others in our dynamic environment.
To be considered for this role, you'll have significant L&D experience, ideally within a multi-site retail environment in a field-based role and will have delivered a number of complex projects from research to implementation to evaluation. We're looking for someone who has the ability to inspire and influence field-based customer-facing teams, with a creative flair that helps to drive innovative L&D solutions.
If this describes you, you can enjoy a great career with us as, together, we bring forward the day when all cancers are cured.
For the full role profile and more information about CRUK, please click here: